If you have been wondering how some emails you receive come with an email profile photo and it appears to be a custom email like [email protected] The good news is that it is not magic and it’s quite very simple to achieve.
As a business, you’ll want to have a profile photo, for your emails, either your picture or company logo, this will allow your emails to look more authentic and will help increase your open rates.
If you want your custom email address to have your picture appear or your company logo as a profile photo – keep reading this article.
In this article, I will show you how to set up your [email protected] account so that when you send an email to a Gmail account, your profile photo will show up! It does not matter if your email is hosted via Namecheap, Hostinger, Bluehost, etc or any email hosting or web hosting solution! It also doesn’t matter if you are using Gmail, Horde, RoundCube, SquirrelMail, or any other webmail client!
Bonus tip: You can add your email to Birdsenger and send out marketing emails after updating your profile picture this will increase Email open rate & click rates.
So you probably still reading this article because when you send an email to a Gmail user, the receiving party doesn’t see a profile photo.
Through my research, I’ve found out that currently, this is the only way (other than paying for a Gsuite Account or getting BIMI Certified)! The solution is simple!
After doing that, when you send emails, your email profile photo will finally show up! The email avatar is now the Google Workspace Profile Photo! Yay!
So the problem we have is that the receiving party does not see a profile image when they receive your email. Let’s update your profile photo, here are the step-by-step instructions: Create your Google Workspace account to set up your email profile photo
The steps below include photos if you are a more visual person:
1. Go to Google.com and click on Add New Account
2. Click Create account and select To manage my business
3. Click on use my current email address instead
4. Here’s where you put the custom email address you want to use. Also note, if you don’t want a space between your First name and Last name or just to want to use a single name like Birdsenger then just use the First name field and leave the last name blank. In my case I want it to show as “Birdsenger Support” in my emails instead of just “Birdsenger” that is why I filled up the two name fields
5. Google will send a verification email to your personalized business email ([email protected]) email.
6. Open the verification email Google sent to your personalized business email ([email protected]) email.
7. Now go back to your google account creation page, and use the verification code sent in the email you received to confirm.
8. Fill out the profile information for your new Google Workspace Account and click NEXT!
9. Read through the Privacy and Terms, and then agree to move forward.
10. Go back to Google.com, then on the icon in the upper right-hand corner, now select it, and then click on the “change” button or “manage your google account” where you will be able to change your profile picture”
11. Voila! now you have a profile picture for your custom email account.
12. And now when you send an email, your receipt will see the profile photo:
I hope this article help! If you find this article helpful, please share it with family and friends! Also, feel free to post a comment below.
Birdenger is an Email marketing & automation platform that allows you to send beautiful email campaigns >> Create an Account
Leave a Comment